Latest From the Blog
CV4.biz was founded by Ian R McAllister, who after a 22 year career in global telecoms and five years in corporate finance was asked to head hunt in the IT and telecoms world. On seeing the varying quality of CV’s placed in front of him as a recruitment consultant and also from feedback from HR professionals, Ian founded CV4.biz as an aside business to provide easily accessible CV writing services for all
Founded from experience in recruiting and building teams to deliver multi-million pound projects for a diverse range of global companies, to provide recruitment and employment services in specific short-skilled sectors: IT, telecoms, Project Management, chefs.
CV4.biz provides it services in one of two formats:
- Bespoke and dedicated – where the candidate is allocated a specific CV consultant who works with them
- Guidance – we provide a free CV review service, a guidance eBook on how to write and structure your own CV, as well as a free guide on How To Write A Cover Letter
As a result of career management requests, we also provide bespoke career guidance and counselling. From experience, we know around two thirds of candidates can gain great value from career counselling services:
- One third of candidates know what they want and why, and we can place immediately
- One third of candidates need some goals alignment, before we can write a CV and place them. This takes around one hour, and is a conversation which brings to the fore clarity on the why and where of finding your next job
- One third of candidates need a longer service, most often of which addresses situations of career change
The employment business is about people – if you don’t like people, and engaging with people, then its not for you! We combine that philosophy with professionalism to provide you with services via CV4.biz.
The key to the success of our service is simply and wholly down to our people, and their agreement to sign in to our professional team approach. Their skills, industry background and positive mind set equips them with the knowledge and expertise required to enable CV4.biz to create interview winning documents and coaching for you, our clients.
All our consultants are professionally trained in their specific role, with a majority having degrees. You will find the majority of our consultants will be older, as dealing with people issues is a communications skill. As a result a majority therefore have also gained both industry and management experience, and we will try to match your industry skills and future career goals to a consultant who has experience in that specific sector to help better guide you – a unique combination that enables us to understand the challenges faced by job seekers, recruiters and employers.
We have successfully supported clients from Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies to SME’s. We work one-to-one with clients of all age groups, at all career levels, across all career categories and global industry sectors through every stage of their career, including:
- Career Planning
- Writing Cover Letters
- Writing CVs and Résumés
- Writing Personal Statements
- Completing Job Application Forms
- Preparing for Interviews / Questions
- Corporate Outplacement Consultancy
- Ongoing help resolving problems at work
Whatever target job a client is aiming for, we are committed to helping them reach their full potential, ensuring a career that is more rewarding – both mentally and financially.
Our CV difference:
Our people in the form of our consultants are our difference. All our CV writers:
- Are REC registered, and under the supervision of a CPRW trained CV writer
- Have a strong management or HR background
- Working knowledge of their chosen industry/industries
- The ability to engage and communicate with our clients
- A clear and concise writing form
All of our consultants, from CV writers to counsellors, have the expertise to ensure that you and your CV is the one job application which attracts the recruiters’ or HR professionals’ attention. With as little as 30 seconds to impress, our CV Writers will produce an engaging and factual CV which markets you to your full potential.
The decision as to whether or not you should be called to interview is based entirely on one document – your CV is your most important career tool. Make sure that you get the interviews you deserve by having it written by one of our expert professional CV writers.